2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
The Omicron UCS1 UHF Cable Sensor is designed for reliable partial discharge (PD) testing and monitoring of high-voltage (HV) cable terminations.
Combined with the Omicron OMS 605 Portable Partial Discharge (PD) Monitoring System, the Omicron UCS1 performs PD measurements in high-frequency UHF range, ensuring a more sensitive detection of PD in environments with high disturbance levels.
The UCS1 detects PD signals as transient pulses in the ground system of the HV cable and cable terminations. This is performed reliably in installations with or without parallel installed grounding connections. The signal output is galvanically isolated from the primary terminals to prevent induced currents along the signal cable.
Omicron UCS1 UHF Cable Sensor features:
• Measures PD in high-frequency UHF range
• Ensures sensitive PD measurements in noisy environments
• Designed specifically for PD detection at HV cable terminations
• Does not require parallel installed grounding connections
• Galvanically isolated signal output prevents induced currents
This unit must be used in combination with the Omicron OMS 605 Portable Partial Discharge (PD) Monitoring System