Flir infrared cameras are crucial when it comes to dependable troubleshooting tools that help find and report problems fast, and keep equipment running and reliable. See invisible heat caused by electrical resistance, mechanical wear, and other issues early enough to keep equipment operating safely and alleviate expensive downtime.
The FLIR T440 Thermal Imaging Camera delivers 76,800 pixels of vivid thermal resolution, UltraMax image enhancement, advanced interchangeable lenses to fit the view and spot size necessary.
- 320 x 240 resolution
- Measuring up to 2192°F (1200°C
- Touch Screen
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Interchangeable Lens
- Plus MSX® Image Enhancement
- FOV Match
The FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera offers IR precision at 640 x 480 resolution delivering 307,200 pixels, plus UltraMax image enhancement. The greater the resolution, the easier it is to see, find, and reliably measure heat issues on smaller, distant components.
- 03 °C thermal sensitivity
- -40 to 2000 °C (-40 to 3632 °F) temperature range
- UltraMax doubles image resolution to 1280 x 960
- Continuous auto focus plus manual focus
- GPS records image location, Compass records direction
- Integrated viewfinder for bright working conditions
- MSX Enhancement combines full infrared with visible light details
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for live streaming and capture to Apple and Android devices
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: