When it’s necessary to evaluate low-voltage, molded-case or metal-clad, direct acting AC circuit breakers, the ETI PI-6000 Primary Circuit Breaker Test Set is a reliable tool that can be used on high current applications like ratio transformers and heat runs.
An advanced primary injection test set capable of testing circuit breakers up to 6000 amperes frame size, the ETI PI-6000 combines an output transformer with dual primaries to facilitate its use on power sources of 480 VAC as well as 240 and 208 VAC.
Dual secondaries provide optimal impedance matching to a wide range of breaker sizes, and the PI-6000, also offers an internal voltage sensor that automatically configures the AC control power section to be energized only when properly configured for the applied voltage.
ETI PI-6000 Test Set features:
- Input: 208-240 or 480 VAC +/- 10% (Switch Selectable)
- Test up to 6000 Amp Circuit Breakers
- Digital Memory Ammeter Controller MAC-20
- Programmable Output Phase Angle with SCR Controller
- Motorized Vernier with Manual Override for Fast Adjustment
- Regulate Current Hold Feature for Long Time Testing
- Preset ON Times For Convenient Jogging of Output Currents
- Rugged Solid Copper Universal & Horizontal 1/2” and 3/4” Output Stabs