The Fluke 1750 Three Phase Power Recorder, with its three phase modes, cross channeling and current triggers, will capture all measurement and automatically record every event and parameter for any cycle.
Along with the ability to analyze long term events and monitor equipment, the Fluke 1750 also allows for easy detection of previously hard to find issues, and when installing new equipment, the analyzer can assist with setting benchmarks for future performance and data reporting.
The 1750’s power quality measurements meet industry standards and will evaluate voltage, flicker, current, harmonics and power with ease, just plug in the unit and get started.
Fluke 1750 Three Phase Power Recorder main features:
- Power quality that complies with standards:The 1750 measurements adhere to IEC 61000-4-30 standard for correct evaluation of measured values like current, power, voltage, flicker, and harmonics etc.
- Easy reporting: With its auto reporting feature, this Fluke power quality testing device lets you create customized or standard reports without any hassle.
- Plug and play options:It is easy to setup with self-identifying probes and voltage connections.
- No threshold worries:You can apply threshold values after the data is collected. There is no need to worry about any missed information.
- Capture everything: Current and cross channel triggering lets you capture all measurements on all channels.
- Spontaneous PC software:The 1750 lets you analyze data and generate reports easily and quickly.
- Quick data retrieval: With high speed Ethernet connection and support for SD memory card, you can retrieve data quickly and easily.
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: