As the leader in the Electrical Test and Measurement Equipment Rental Industry, we are actively seeking people with talent and potential. You will need to be driven, flexible and have a team-oriented approach to bring out the best in yourself and those around you.
If you have what it takes, we can promise you all the training and support you need to make the most of the ever-growing world of opportunity our business can offer.
Protec Equipment Resources, Inc. is a growing and dynamic company in the electrical/electronic test equipment rental industry. Headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas, Protec is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to become part of the team. This position will be an hourly position, requiring 40+ hours per week (including occasional evenings and weekends as needed).
Responsibilities of the position will include shipping, receiving, cleaning and testing of electrical test and measurement equipment; courier of packages to and from customer locations or shipping terminals; preparing and tracking internal and external work orders; warehouse organization and maintenance. These duties may change periodically based on the needs of the company. The successful candidate will possess basic computer skills and must be capable of lifting as much as 75 pounds. A basic knowledge of electricity is a plus.
Protec views its employees as extremely valuable in propelling the business to a dominant position within the electrical test equipment rental industry. Applicants must possess an ability to work well in a team environment and be able to follow direction. Reliability is a key characteristic for Protec employees and will require that job applicants have dependable transportation to and from work and be able to pass drug and background screenings.
For immediate consideration, reply to this ad or e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with salary requirement.
Compensation: Based on experience plus overtime as required.
Protec Equipment Resources, Inc. is a growing and dynamic company engaged in the rental of test equipment to the electrical power industry. Headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas, Protec is looking for an energetic, self-motivated person to fill the position of Calibration Laboratory Technician in our Schaumburg, IL office. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing calibration, certification and verification of electronic test and measurement equipment.
The qualified individual must be able to:
• Verify equipment accuracies by comparison to known standards
• Adjust equipment as necessary to meet industry standards for accuracy and customer requirements.
• Record and document calibration information within a controlled database
• Follow documented processes to perform a combination of manual and automated calibrations utilizing automation software such as Fluke MetCal.
• Candidate must have knowledge of proper adjustment procedures for test & measurement equipment and repair techniques.
• Candidate must be able to work independently with little assistance.
• A.S. Degree in a technical field or ASQ Calibration Technician Certification (CCT), or PMEL
• Training and 5-10 years of experience
• Knowledgeable in the use of calibration automation stations and in M&TE (measuring and test equipment) troubleshooting & repair methods and techniques.
Reliability is a key characteristic for Protec employees and will require that job applicants be able to pass drug and background screenings.
For immediate consideration, e-mail resume to email@example.com along with salary requirement.
Compensation: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.