2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
The AEMC 6416 Clamp On Ground Resistance Tester measures ground rod and grid resistance and impedance without the use of auxiliary rods.
Clamp-on ground resistance testers can be used in multi-grounded systems without disconnecting or de-energizing the ground system under test it. The AEMC 6416 Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester simply clamps around the grounding electrode or conductor and measures the resistance to ground. By performing measurements on intact ground systems, the user also verifies the quality of the grounding connections and bonds. Resistance and continuity of grounding loops around pads and buildings may also be measured.
AEMC 6416 Clamp On Ground Resistance Tester features:
- Touch voltage is displayed to alert user to potential unsafe conditions
- Large multi-function, bright yellow organic display (OLED) is visible in all lighting conditions
- Selectable test frequency improves accuracy in inductive environments
- Differentiates between loop and ground resistance measurements.
- Data storage (Ω, A,V and µH with time-stamping): Stores up to 300 measurements
- Easy clamp opening via a force compensation trigger system with 35mm clamp diameter
AEMC 6416 Clamp On Ground Resistance Tester applications
- Ground electrode system resistance
- Bonding/continuity checks
- Cell tower grounding verification
- Ground measurements on Railroad signaling systems