2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
Used for testing and calibration, the main function of the AEMC BR07 Decade Box is to create a resistance or capacitance with a specific value by using a combination of the rotary decade switches, and is equipped with Ø 4mm safety terminals for connection.
The AEMC BR07 Decade Box is designed to international safety standard EN 61010-1.
AEMC BR07 Decade Box Features
• Capacitance and Resistance Decade Boxes
• Rotary switch selector
• Stop position to prevent accidental switching from 10 to 0
• Male ground (earth) terminal with safety jack
• Outputs on Ø 4mm safety terminals
• Ground jumper lead EN 61010-2-031, 150V Cat. II, 50V Cat. III – Pollution Degree 2
• Accuracy 1% (Resistance)