2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
For quick detection and quantification of small SF6 leaks, the cordless, battery-operated DILO SF6-LeakSpy precisely measures SF6 concentration by means of a non-dispersive infrared sensor (NDIR sensor) and indicates the value on a graphic display in ppmv.
The SF6-LeakSpy allows for precise localization of leaks by searching the highest SF6 concentration, and is indicated in ppmv as well as by an audible signal.
The high accuracy and the low detection limit of the devise make it is possible to carry out integral measurements, as well as measurements for determination of leakage rates.
Where SF6 contamination already existing, the LeakSpy can be adjusted to this value, making it is possible to detect leakages even in already contaminated areas.
• Sensor length 300 mm
• Detection of SF6 leakages up to 3 g / year
• Quick response time
• No cross sensitivity to moisture and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
• Small, lightweight, easy to use
• Battery-operated (operating time > 12 hours)
• Exchangeable accumulator (parallel loading of a second accumulator in separate charging unit possible)