2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
The Doble F6150 Relay Testing System is used for testing protection relays and schemes, and is capable of performing both simple through the most complex tests.
The Doble F6150 Relay Testing System assess protection system performance for analog testing of 1A and 5A protection devices, and evaluates protection relays and schemes in their environment, using simulated power system conditions and events.
To accept modulated or demodulated signals from station satellite clocks use in combination with the Doble F6051 Time Synchronizer.
Doble F6150 features:
- IEC61850 testing with 3 packets of 9-2 LE communication protocol and station bus messaging - one fiber and one copper IEC61850 communication port
- Standard relay calibration and verification testing of High Burden and Microprocessor relays
- Increased amplifier power output and ranges (enhanced ratings)
- Protection scheme testing using State Simulation and Transient testing: powerful models made available in Protection Suite Software
- Metering at 0.2 class CTs and Transducers
- End to End testing of Communication Based Schemes with GPS time syncing
- 12 Source, (6-Voltage, 6 Current), configurable for Bench testing and proof of concept testing for complicated relaying schemes