2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
The Doble F6150sv Relay Testing System is used for testing protection relays and schemes, assessing protection system performance for analog testing of 1A and 5A protection devices.
To accept modulated or demodulated signals from station satellite clocks use in combination with the Doble F6051 Time Synchronizer.
Doble F6150Ssv Relay Testing System Features
- IEC61850 testing with 3 packets of 9-2 LE communication protocol and station bus messaging - one fiber and one copper IEC61850 communication port
- Standard relay calibration and verification testing of High Burden and Microprocessor relays
- Increased amplifier power output and ranges (enhanced ratings)
- Protection scheme testing using State Simulation and Transient testing: powerful models made available in Protection Suite Software
- Metering at 0.2 class CTs and Transducers
- End to End testing of Communication Based Schemes with GPS time syncing
- 12 Source, (6-Voltage, 6 Current), configurable for Bench testing and proof of concept testing for complicated relaying schemes