2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
The FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera is an industry standard in portable infrared diagnostics. With a crisp image from the 640 x 480 detector, one of the best thermal sensitivities available (0.03 °C), and a measurement range from -40 to 2000 °C, the FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera has the features that engineers and scientists depend upon to make critical decisions.
With FLIR’s new UltraMax technology, the T640 Thermal Imaging Camera can produce 1280 x 960 images, doubling the native resolution—true 1.2 megapixel thermal images with full radiometric data.
- 640 x 480 resolution, 307,200 pixels
- 0.03 °C thermal sensitivity
- -40 to 2000 °C (-40 to 3632 °F) temperature range
- UltraMax doubles image resolution to 1280 x 960
- Continuous auto focus plus manual focus
- GPS records image location, Compass records direction
- Integrated viewfinder for bright working conditions
- MSX Enhancement combines full infrared with visible light details
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for live streaming and capture to Apple and Android devices