2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
The Fluke 1625 GEO Earth Ground Tester is able to measure earth ground loop resistances using only clamps – called Stakeless testing. This method doesn’t require the use of earth ground stakes or the disconnection of ground rods.
The Fluke 1625 GEO Earth Ground Tester can perform all four types of earth ground measurement:
- 3- and 4-Pole Fall of Potential – standard earth ground testing using two ground stakes
- 4-Pole Soil Resistivity - using stakes
- Selective testing – without disconnecting ground rods, a technician can measure ground resistance using a combination of stakes and a clamp
- Stakeless testing – innovative solution using only clamps, instead of ground stakes, to measure earth ground loop resistance.
The Fluke 1625 offers these advanced features:
- Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) – identifies existing interference and chooses a measurement frequency to minimize its effect, providing a more accurate earth ground value
- R* measurement – calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to-earth ground would see
- Adjustable limits – for quick test result verification.