2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
Record three-phase power quality and monitor for power quality disturbances with the Fluke 1750 Three Phase Power Recorder and the Fluke Power Analyze software.
The Fluke 1750 Three Phase Power Recorder automatically records every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time.
• Three phase power quality recorder
• Automatically records every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time.
• PDA wireless “front panel interface” provides a window into what the instrument is recording
• Fluke’s intuitive power analyzer software allows user to define thresholds after monitoring
• Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
• Swap channels internally when connections are not correct – no need to reconnect wires
• 1GB of internal storage