2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
The Fluke 750P27 300 PSI Pressure Module allows gage, differential and absolute pressure measurement with the Fluke 754 and 744 series Documenting Process Calibrators (DPC) and 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator (MPC) to measure pressure.
Fluke 750P27 300 PSI Pressure Module are extremely accurate, with specifications that apply from 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F), a feature that sets them apart from other pressure calibrators.
• 0.025 % reference uncertainty
• Range: 0 to 300 psi (0 to 20 Bar)
• Accuracy: Reference Uncertainty: ±0.0175%
• Temperature compensated 0 °C to 50 °C
• Digital communication to calibrators, no analog
• losses or errors
• Broad selection of ranges
• Gage, differential, dual range, absolute and vacuum measurement models