2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
The Megger DLRO200-115 200A Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter measures contact resistance in high voltage circuit breakers, disconnecting switches (isolators), busbar joints, or for any other low resistance measurement. A versatile instrument, the Megger DLRO200-115 200A Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps, subject to the load resistance and supply voltage.
For those applications that demand a smooth dc current, the DLRO200-115 has extra filtering on the output to reduce mains frequency ripple and can drive 200 amps through a total current loop resistance of 11 milliohms.
The filtered output of the DLRO200-115 also eliminates magnetic transients that could inductively trip a breaker’s control (bus differential relay), if left in the test circuit.
• Small and weighs less than 32 lbs (15kg)
• Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
• Filtered direct current output eliminates magnetic transients
• 0.1 µΩ best resolution • On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
• RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
• Supplied complete with 16 ft. (5m) test leads and download software