2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
The Megger DLRO600 600A Digital Microhmmeter is a versatile instrument that can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 600 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test; all test parameters and measurement results are displayed. The unique design allows the weight and size of Megger DLRO600 600A Digital Microhmmeter to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 33 lbs (15kg). This small size makes Megger DLRO600 600A Digital Microhmmeter equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field.
The high current capability and compact design make Megger DLRO600 600A Digital Microhmmeter suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current is needed.
The Megger DLRO600 600A Digital Microhmmeter measures resistances between 0.1 µohms and 999.9 mO, at high currents.
• Small and weighs less than 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Test currents from 10 A to 600 A dc • 0.1 µohms best resolution
• On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
• RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
• Supplied complete with 16.4 ft (5 m) test leads and download software