2 products in your quoteView Quote
Please select an option below
Please select a quantity
The Megger TTR310 Three-Phase Transformer Turns Ratio Test Set is designed to measure the turns ratio of power, instrument, and distribution transformers in a substation or manufacturing environment. A rugged and robust design makes the instrument well suited for use in a variety of harsh environments.
The Megger TTR310 is ideal for use by power transformer manufacturers, as the test sets unique testing procedures and storage capability allows an operator to set up and test difficult three-phase transformers (with multiple tap changers and bushing CTs) in a fraction of the time than it used to take with other TTRs.
Megger TTR310 Three-Phase Transformer Turns Ratio Test Set features:
• Stand-alone or remote-control operation
• Accurately measures ratio, phase deviation and excitation current
• Field upgradeable without compromise to calibration
• Works in the presence of high interference/high voltage
• Highest ratio measurement (45,000:1); highest accuracy (0.1%)
• Displays % error vs. name plate with pass/fail limits