In today’s operating environment, you’re being asked to do more with less. Your organization must reduce costs, and renting equipment delivers a number of benefits that can do just that:
- All electrical test and measurement equipment arrives in like new condition with calibration certificates and no missing accessories
- Application Support and Customer Service Available 24/7 at no additional cost
- The ability to take on additional testing jobs or new segments of electrical testing without dipping into your precious capital
- No hidden costs associated with ownership and managing capital assets: the costs of storage, calibration, repair, and logistics can be significant
- Protec handles all of this for you, so the only thing you need to concern yourself with is contacting us to tell us where to send the equipment.
Protec offers electrical test and measurement equipment from numerous, premium manufacturers such as: ABB, Doble, Dranetz, Eaton Cutler Hammer, ETI, Fluke, High Voltage, HV Diagnostics, Megger, Raytech, Square D by Schneider and Vanguard, just to name a few.
Providing you with the electrical testing equipment you need to get the job done, where and when you need it is our goal.
More Information (printable PDF)
Protec offers an extensive inventory of electrical test and measurement products.
Our most recent catalog is available in a an interactive format. This user-friendly catalog allows you to find the equipment you need easily. Flip through the pages, search for specific equipment, or utilize the Table of Contents or Index to quickly find what you're looking for from your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
To receive a digital manual for an electrical test and measurement product of interest, please view our extensive catalog of equipment by clicking Products below, search and select the item you want, and then click the Request Digital Manual button at the top of the product page.
Once we receive your request, our knowledgeable Sales Team will quickly begin processing your request and your manual will be on its way to you in short order.
ASK AN EXPERT
We have a team of knowledgeable experts here to help you with your electrical test and measurement needs. We're here to help via phone, email or simply fill out our request form and let us know how we can assist.